- Model: ProForm 460 R Exercise Bike
- iFIT: 30-Day iFIT Family Membership
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Type: Electric
- Profiles: Up To 4 Profiles
- Number of Programs: More Than 17
- Programs Types: Fat Burning, Fitness Test, Incline Interval, Quick Start, Speed Interval, Target Calories, Target Distance, Target Time, Weight Loss
- UPC: 655471860679
- Free User Manual: Download Manual
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Features: Blue tint LCD with workout matrix, Watts meter, Inertia-enhanced flywheel, Silent magnetic resistance, 18 digital resistance levels, 18 workout apps, Dual-grip EKG™ heart rate monitor, Music port compatible with iPod, Transport wheels, Step-through design, Water bottle holder, 275-lb. weight capacity, Footprint 24.1" W x 50.3" L x 48.1" H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs
- Max Incline: N/A
- Max Stride: N/A
- Resistance: 18 Digital Resistance Levels
- Max Speed: N/A
- Color: Black/Silver
- Width: 24.1"
- Length: 50.3"
- Height: 48.1"
- Usage: Home Use
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Sport/Activity: Running & Jogging
- Condition: Customer Return (some cosmetic flaws)
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts & 120 Days Labor Warranty
- Assembly: Shipped Assembled (plug & play)
- Country of Origin: China
LAS VEGAS WAREHOUSE SHIPPING
Get Fit Cardio offers free shipping every day on all U.S. orders shipped to the lower 48 states from our Las Vegas Warehouse.
Orders ship within 1 to 2 business days (not including holidays).
Standard delivery time is 5 to 8 business days (not including holidays).
Standard shipping method is ground freight.
Shipping Carrier Details:
- Carrier will call to schedule your delivery date and time.
- Delivered to driveway, garage or curbside (depending on accessibility).
* Driver will advise of accessibility during delivery.
LAS VEGAS STORE LOCAL DELIVERY
We deliver to Las Vegas and the surrounding area (within 20 miles of zip code 89102) from our Las Vegas Store.
Local delivery is free for orders over $599.00.
Orders under $599.00 delivery fee is $125.00.
Local Delivery Details:
- We'll call you to schedule your delivery date and time.
- Equipment placed in garage or driveway (must be accessible).
* Delivery personnel cannot enter the home.
What does the word “seconds” mean in the product titles?
Our manufacture uses the term “seconds” to know if a product is a return. It allows them to easily determine if a merchant selling their products online is a legitimate reseller, authorized to sell their returns.
Fitness equipment sold at Get Fit Cardio are returns, directly from the manufacturer. They are still in mint condition and are resold at amazing discounts. If you have hunted for big-ticket bargains lately, you know they are hard to find. Large products such as exercise equipment sold at heavy discounts by third party retailers are generally returns. Ideally, these products are perfectly fine. They're fresh off the assembly line, unused, and function as they were designed.
The only difference is that their external packaging was damaged at some point. In theory, the only issue with these products is slight and merely cosmetic. Often, any scratches or dents are minor and out of sight.
By purchasing exercise equipment from Get Fit Cardio, you get brand-name treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes and rowing machines in mint condition at deeply discounted prices. Stop paying full price for exact same fitness equipment that you can get from Get Fit Cardio for 40% to 70% off the retail price.
How do I place an order?
Click on a Product Photo or Product Name to see more detailed information. To place your order, choose the specification you want and enter the quantity, and click ‘Buy Now’.
Please enter the required information such as Delivery Address, Quantity Type etc. Before clicking “Place Order”, please check your Order Details carefully. If you want to add a new Delivery Address, click ” Add a new address”. If you want to edit a current Delivery Address, click ‘Edit this address’. After confirming your Order, you will be automatically taken to the Payment page.
Does Get Fit Cardio offer warranties?
We offer standard warranties for Treadmills, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, Rowers, and Home Gyms.
Get Fit Cardio, LLC warranties every product that we sell with a "better than" industry standard warranty. All the fitness machines that we sell come with one of the warranties below, the warranty will depend on the type and cost of the machine. Most machines carry the longer warranty, and all products list the warranty in the product page description.
Standard Warranties: Check theoduct page description for warranty details.
• 3 Years Parts & 120 Days Labor Warranty
• 1 Year Parts & 30 Days Labor Warranty
Does Get Fit Cardio offer user manuals?
All the products we sell offer a link to the user manual on the products page. Please note that many models sell for years and have upgraded versions. When a machine is upgraded, the manual is upgraded as well. If the manual on the product page does not match the version you have received, please contact us and we will send a link to the updated use manual.
Why does Get Fit Cardio only sell cardio equipment?
The simple answer is, we believe that cardio equipment is the best way to stay trim and healthy and Get Fit Cardio fitness equipment is the best value for our customers.
While many of our competitors sell different types of home workout equipment, we prefer a more holistic approach to helping our customer reach their health goals. At Get Fit Cardio we can confidently stand behind each sale 100%, knowing that we are providing the best cardio equipment for our customers needs.