- Model: NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i Elliptical
- iFIT: 30-Day iFIT Family Membership
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Type: Electric
- Profiles: Up To 4 Profiles
- Number of Programs: More Than 30
- Programs Types: Fat Burning, Fitness Test, Incline Interval, Quick Start, Speed Interval, Target Calories, Target Distance, Target Time, Weight Loss
- UPC: 655471868873
- Free User Manual: Download Manual
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Features: 10” HD Smart Touchscreen, 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included, Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers, Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities, Google Maps™ Technology, Automatic Trainer Control, AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan, SoftTouch™ Upper-Body Grips, Adjustable Oversized Cushion Pedals, Rear Drive, 18" Auto-Adjustable Stride, 18 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel, SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, 22 Digital Resistance Levels, Solid Steel Construction, Oversized Levelers, 325 Lb. User Capacity, Vertical SpaceSaver® Design, Rear-Mounted Transport Wheels, Water Bottle Holder, 80" L x 32" W x 67" H Footprint
- Max User Weight: 325 lbs
- Max Incline: N/A
- Max Stride: 18" Auto-Adjustable Stride
- Resistance: 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- Max Speed: N/A
- Color: Black
- Width: 32"
- Length: 80"
- Height: 67"
- Usage: Home Use
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Sport/Activity: Running & Jogging
- Condition: Customer Return (some cosmetic flaws)
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts & 120 Days Labor Warranty
- Assembly: Shipped Assembled (plug & play)
- Country of Origin: China
LAS VEGAS WAREHOUSE SHIPPING
Get Fit Cardio offers free shipping every day on all U.S. orders shipped to the lower 48 states from our Las Vegas Warehouse.
Orders ship within 1 to 2 business days (not including holidays).
Standard delivery time is 5 to 8 business days (not including holidays).
Standard shipping method is ground freight.
Shipping Carrier Details:
- Carrier will call to schedule your delivery date and time.
- Delivered to driveway, garage or curbside (depending on accessibility).
* Driver will advise of accessibility during delivery.
LAS VEGAS STORE LOCAL DELIVERY
We deliver to Las Vegas and the surrounding area (within 20 miles of zip code 89102) from our Las Vegas Store.
Local delivery is free for orders over $599.00.
Orders under $599.00 delivery fee is $125.00.
Local Delivery Details:
- We'll call you to schedule your delivery date and time.
- Equipment placed in garage or driveway (must be accessible).
* Delivery personnel cannot enter the home.
Get Fit Cardio product condition
Get Fit Cardio sells brand name fitness equipment, with an inventory that consists of customer returns. This is how we can sell our products for such incredibly low prices. We offer a warranty on every item we sell, which is covered by Get Fit Cardio and not the manufacturer.
As you view our product pages, you may notice the term “seconds” in the product title. This term is used to notify the manufacturers that we are selling a return product and are authorized to do so. Using the term “seconds” helps our vendors to easily determine if a merchant selling their products online is a legitimate reseller, authorized to sell their returns.
Fitness equipment sold at Get Fit Cardio are returns, directly from the manufacturer. They are still in mint condition and are resold at amazing discounts. If you have hunted for big-ticket bargains lately, you know they are hard to find. Large products such as exercise equipment sold at heavy discounts by third party retailers are generally returns. Ideally, these products are perfectly fine. They're fresh off the assembly line, unused, and function as they were designed.
The only difference is that their external packaging was damaged at some point. In theory, the only issue with these products is slight and merely cosmetic. Often, any scratches or dents are minor and out of sight.
By purchasing seconds exercise equipment from Get Fit Cardio, you get brand-name treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes and rowing machines in mint condition at deeply discounted prices. Stop paying full price for exact same fitness equipment that you can get from Get Fit Cardio for 40% to 70% off the retail price.
What is our quality control for shipping?
Our products are put through a rigorous quality control process before they are shipped.
1.) Machine reset to original factory settings.
2.) iFIT firmware updated and tested to ensure the operating system works correctly.
3.) Physically tested to ensure all moving parts are working correctly.
4.) Visually inspected to ensure no broken or loose parts.
5.) Visually inspected to ensure no missing bolts or screws.
6.) Deep clean performed on entire machine to make showroom ready.
7.) Console and screen protected with foam and wrapped in plastic.
8.) Strapped to a pallet to ensure no movement during shipping.
9.) Covered (top to bottom) with thick plastic to ensure moisture stays out.
10.) Final quality control inspection made before being shipped.
How do you place an order?
Click on a Product Photo or Product Name to see more detailed information. To place your order, choose the specification you want and enter the quantity, and click ‘Buy Now’.
Please enter the required information such as Delivery Address, Quantity Type etc. Before clicking “Place Order”, please check your Order Details carefully. If you want to add a new Delivery Address, click ” Add a new address”. If you want to edit a current Delivery Address, click ‘Edit this address’. After confirming your Order, you will be automatically taken to the Payment page.
Does Get Fit Cardio offer warranties?
We warranty every treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike, and rowing machine that we sell.
Get Fit Cardio offers a "better than" industry standard warranty. All
products list the warranty in the product page description.
Standard Warranty: 10-Year Frame, 3-Year Parts & 120 Day Labor Warranty
Does Get Fit Cardio offer user manuals?
All the products we sell offer a link to the user manual on the products page. Please note that many models sell for years and have upgraded versions. When a machine is upgraded, the manual is upgraded as well. If the manual on the product page does not match the version you have received, please contact us and we will send a link to the updated use manual.
Why does Get Fit Cardio only sell cardio equipment?
The simple answer is, we believe that cardio equipment is the best way to stay trim and healthy and Get Fit Cardio fitness equipment is the best value for our customers.
While many of our competitors sell different types of home workout equipment, we prefer a more holistic approach to helping our customer reach their health goals. At Get Fit Cardio we can confidently stand behind each sale 100%, knowing that we are providing the best cardio equipment for our customers needs.
NordicTrack & ProForm product versioning
NordicTrack and ProForm do not specify the year a machine was manufactured when they send us machines. For this reason, we do not differentiate a machines year but only the model in our marketing (ex. 2450, 1750, S22i etc.).
Please keep in mind that we sell returns, and do not get to order which machines/models we want as we can only get what is available. It would be impossible for us to promise a customer that they would get a machine that was manufactured in a specific year, and this is why all iterations of a model are deduced into a single product offering.
Some of our competitors like to play marketing games with version, year and iteration but this is simply a marketing game. The manufacture does not allow us to advertise MPN which makes offering a specific year moot.
Getting your machine into your home
One of the trickiest parts of purchasing a large piece of exercise equipment that is already assembled is getting it into your home. Below are some commonsense recommendations that we suggest every customer reads before making a purchase. These will help to alleviate headaches after your machine arrives.
1.) Measure the machine at its widest point, then measure a door that is accessible.
2,) Plan ahead, make sure that on your delivery day you have extra help moving your machine into your home.
3.) Plan a staging area out of the elements where you can safely hold your machine while you clear a path to bring it into your home.
4.) The carrier will only bring the machine to your threshold if it is accessible. The driver may be alone for the delivery, which further limits where your machine will be left.
5.) The carrier will not go upstairs or downstairs; our carrier has a very strict policy about stairs and will not bend on that policy. If you plan to move your machine up or down stairs, it is your responsibility to provide the appropriate labor.
6.) Measure all doorways to ensure your machine will fit. One of the most common issues we hear about is from customers who did not measure their entryway.
* It is not the responsibility of Get Fit Cardio to get your machine into your home. We pay for shipping that will deliver your machine to your driveway, garage or threshold depending on the accessibility of each location. The carrier’s driver will make the determination when delivering.