NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill - Progressive Workouts
Access this quick buyer’s guide to the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill. Is it the right choice for your fitness goals? Let's break down the specs and some of the pros and cons.
- Motor: 3.6 CHP, suitable for longer runs and various user weight ranges.
- Tread Belt: 20" x 60"
- Speed Range: 0 - 12 mph
- Incline/Decline Range: -3% decline to 12% incline
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Display: 22" HD Touchscreen with Tilt and Pivot functionality
- Integrated iFit® technology: 30-day trial included
- Cushioning: Impact-absorbing cushioned deck with a lower step-up height.
- Deck Design: SpaceSaver® with EasyLift™ Assist
- Dimensions: 78.5" L x 35.6" W x 65" H
- Product weight: 303 lbs
- Additional features: workout fan, accessory tray, audio speakers
Ceiling Height Requirement
The step-up height for the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill at 0% incline is 9 inches from floor to deck for the newer model. At a 12% incline, the height is about 13 inches from the floor. We recommend a ceiling height of at least 6 inches above the height of the taller user at the maximum incline.
User Experience: Weighing the Pros and Cons
- More compact size in the newer model than the previous year’s.
- The screen tilts to make it easier to see when doing floor exercises.
- Sturdy and durable build quality. Limited wobbling or shaking from the screen while running.
- Comfortable airflow from the built-in fan. It adjusts its speed automatically to match your workout intensity, helping to keep you cool.
- Relatively quiet and smooth motor.
- Comfortable cushioned running surface.
- Tons of workouts to choose from through the iFit library. They offer a more interactive and immersive workout experience.
- Automatic adjustments for speed, incline and decline during workouts.
- Includes a removable safety key, a valuable tool for childproofing the treadmill or applying an emergency stop mechanism.
- The maximum incline level was reduced from 15% to 12% in the newer model.
- Not as quiet as other models, especially at higher speeds.
- It might require two people for setup due to the size and weight.
- iFit membership is an additional cost, and the technology has a slight learning curve, especially if you're new to the feature.
Maintenance Tips: Keeping Your Treadmill in Top Shape
Regular maintenance goes a long way in extending the life of your treadmill. The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill is no different. Clean the deck and belt regularly to avoid dust build-up.
Also, lubricate the belt as the user manual suggests to ensure smooth operation. Keeping the machine at room temperature helps, too, as extreme temperatures can cause wear and tear.
Warranty: Covering Your Investment
With NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill, you're well covered. Get Fit Cardio offers a 10-Year Frame, 3-Year Parts and 120-Day (In-home) Labor Warranty.